Monday, March 28, 2005

Dig We Must

This site - aside from this introductory post - will simply be a collection of excerpts from other people's writings.

I'll be posting two kinds of quotes here: those that are personal favorites of mine, and those that I stumble upon and find interesting for one reason or another. Not everything posted here should be seen as a reflection of my personal opinions, many of which vary from day to day and are inconsequential in any case.

It's also entirely up to you whether the title of this virtual commonplace book should refer to what I've planted here, or to the pruning of thorny ideas that is popularly taken as evidence of progress. Either way, I borrowed it from a poem by Marianne Moore.

I'd like to add a good site-search engine at some point. If anyone has any hints, please drop me a line.

Happy hunting!

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Rmj said...

Cool.

I'll send you some stuff, when I have time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home